We have just finished rolling out a an update to K2.
When you log into the admin system, you will notice that the dashboard layout has changed. This change was made for the following reasons, and was largely based on customer feedback.
- It was easy to miss when a new blog entry was published.
- The feedback form was too small.
- We will be offering continuing education classes for K2.
- We wanted to make it easier to be able to find help.
- The table of contents was redundant and wasting space.
In addition to the dashboard changes, we have also rolled out a new Logout control. This control can be used on pages that have access lists applied to give the user an option to manually log out of the system. Documentation on how to use this control is forthcoming.